Chapter of American Christian Writers – Writer’s
Submission E-mail: OzarksACW@yahoo.com
Renee Vaiko Srch, Newsletter Managing Editor
Jeanetta Chrystie, Assistant Editor
PURPOSE: To encourage, inspire, and train Christians to write well and
maximize publication opportunities.
· how to write in a particular genre,
· how to edit your writing, and
other “how to” ideas related to writing.
Five front page features per year, by regularly published professional
Articles: (Length 650-850 words, published writers and beginners
· any topics related to writing or to the writing life,
inspire Christians to put God’s unique messages to them on paper,
· dealing with rejection letters,
· beating procrastination,
· managing your time,
· taxes issues,
· finding markets,
· writing contests, etc.
· small articles related to writing,
writer’s conference reviews,
· summaries of how a particular meeting speaker helped you, etc.
- Poetry about inspiration, purpose, writing, and some seasonal topics for
positive tone about change, purpose, ministry, work, and similar
WEB SITE TOPICS
- Devotions that encourage, inspire, and teach (not preach to) Christian writers.
Reviews: Query before submission on book reviews
All web site articles are selected from newsletter articles, so see